Specifics of Writing International Trade Papers
International trade is the exchange of capital, goods, and services across international borders or territories. It is the exchange of goods and services among nations of the world. In most countries, such trade represents a significant share of gross domestic product (GDP). While international trade has existed throughout history (for example Uttarapatha, Silk Road, Amber Road, scramble for Africa, Atlantic slave trade, salt roads), its economic, social, and political importance has been on the rise in recent centuries.
And this trend is why teachers are assigning their students more and more papers on international trade. Writing an international trade essay takes expertise, or at least enough knowledge to write competently on this scholarly subject. High school students usually do not attempt to write papers on international trade. Bachelor’s and Master’s students commonly comprise the students who write essays on international trade.
In order to write an essay on international trade, one needs to use a variety of technical terms and to understand these technical terms in depth. This is because it is primarily a formal and scholarly subject. You can read through glossaries dealing with international trade to gain a greater grasp of the terms you can use.
The types of papers you could write on international trade varies: standard essays, research papers, business proposals, business plans, and more. But in each category, you will have an introduction, middle part, and conclusion. It is just that with each assignment and with each teacher’s instructions, these sections will vary in length, subject matter, and formatting.
International trade focuses on specific countries, in most cases. So, you will most likely get assigned a paper to write that will deal with two countries or more, and how they interact with each other through trade. Therefore, you need to not only understand the technical terms of international trade, but also comprehend enough about the countries you will write about. Knowing enough means understanding its political system, its business system, its population, its trade deals, and its diplomatic relations. This can seem overwhelming, and it is, but hopefully we can help you get through it with our suggested topics below and other information we provide in this write up.
International Trade Paper Topics
- The Silk Road
- Word trade history
- The trade between Afghanistan and India before the Mogul invasion
- Historic trade routes between Greece and Nubia and what they traded
- The complications of Native American trade with settlers
Laws and Proposals
- The ills of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Antidumping laws
- The GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade)
- Has NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) been harmful or beneficial to the US economy?
- Description of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)
- US-European trade disputes
- Trade and the environment
- Labor standards and trade
- Wage inequality and trade
- History of tariff rates and tariff laws in the US
- Pharmaceuticals and trade: should there be restrictions on re-imports into the US of drugs sold abroad?
- Health, safety, and food standards, and possible sources of international frictions and use as trade barrier
- Trade flows and the predictive power of various economic models
Get an International Trade Essay Written
As a service, Proessasywritings.com works to help students achieve academic success. The main facet of our service is providing samples of essays that students need to write. Many students who write about international trade are at a loss when putting together an essay. This prompts them to order samples of their essays on specific topics so they can firmly grasp how to write one on their own. These samples give a complete idea of what to write, how to organize the content, how to format the paper, and also what research sources to use.
We also provide many articles for students to guide them through the writing process step by step. Each article focuses on different essays, and their specifics. With a combination of our essay samples and our articles, students can readily write their own essays.
If you are in time trouble, and need to write an international trade essay immediately, our service can aid you through our essay samples and informative articles. Use Proessaywritings.com today and write the best essay you can!
- This paragraph is from the Wikipedia page on international trade, with edits. It is under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.