Writing a book review is your opportunity to become a literary critic. It can be fun. This type of college essay can be easy if you’ll let it be. Of course, for some it’s hard to write reviews, but what you need to know is that nobody expects you to impersonate a professional critic; you just need to show your thoughts and responses to the novel. From this perspective, writing a book review becomes less terrifying. To write a book review, simply follow the algorithm:
- Learn the subject. Read the novel and maybe read it more than once. On the second read, the main task is not to simply finish the book, but to understand it. To create interesting critical thinking, you need to have your own opinion on the subject.
- During the process, you can make drafts and mark the parts you need to rethink. Based on these drafts you can start to write the essay’s body. Book reviews are usually brief. If there’s no specific word limit given, the maximum limit is about 1000 words.
- When writing drafts, create some mind-maps by making a list of points you liked or disliked about the novel. This will lead you to the main hypothesis of your essay. At this point, you need to answer yourself the questions:
- What this book is about?
- What is the main writer’s argument and how it was supported in the novel?
- Does this argument helps to understand the subject?
The structure of a good book review:
- The introduction of the subject. What place in world-culture does this novel occupy? A few words about the author. The thesis of the novel and your thesis about it.
- Your next paragraph should contain description of the novel’s plot.
- Analysis. Try to structure your ideas, not by chronological order, but by making every paragraph speak to some issue you want to mention.
- Conclusion. Here you can write about the successes and failures of the novel and lead your audience to the essence of your critical ideas. Basically, this paragraph contains the summary of your analysis.
Our Book review service is the answer!
Definitely, some students can handle book reviews, but some find them very challenging. If you’re one of those in the second category or if you’re simply running out of time with multiple writing assignments due, plus other issues, you can always rely on a good custom writing service. To get a competent book review, this service must be trustworthy and have excellent customer-testimonials.
ProEssayWritings.com offers a full connection to the writer and the possibility to choose a writer based on the complete information about their education and previous work at the service. We also offer a flexible payment method. ProEssayWritings authors know how to handle any kind of assignment as well as book reviews. There’s a simple way to get your essay for an affordable price. The registration process takes less than a minute. Simply write down your email in the registration button and you’re ready to make an order and meet the ProEssayWritings authors. To find the most fitting writer to create your paper, use filters and look over the writer’s information. Each writer is rated by the clients for whom they’ve previously worked. This makes the process of choosing a writer comfortable and quick.
The other exciting aspect is that you can request revisions when the essay is done. Just remember to save the time for doing so before the deadline.
Even if you’re going to write a book review on your own, you can hire a proofreader or collaborate with your chosen writer to insure you get the highest possible grades. Once you work with one of our professional academic writers, you’ll see how easy studying can be with a little help!